My First Kitchen Christmas Tree


I came by my first Kitchen Christmas tree this year when we stood in line at Belks Black Friday sale this year. My husband, a fantastic shopper and good at scouring the ads in the newspaper, had seen the ad for a tree he thought would be good for our great/living room area. He went straight for the trees when they opened the door while I went to the boots in hopes of finding a new brown pair for a steal. The place was a mad frenzy, with women grabbing boots by virtual stacks and slinging shoes every which way. I guess I am not brave enough, nor did I want boots that badly and am hard to fit (hee! hee!)to boot. I considered the situation and decided the slim chance I could even get a pair in my hands, much less that it would fit, was not worth the risk of life and limb. So, I squeezed my way around to the Home department where hubby was standing in a long line with box with Christmas tree inside. I noticed right away that the box was not real big and thought that the tree inside probably was not either. I kept my thoughts to myself, however, because I knew that a slim tree would not suit hubby for our living area, as he likes a full tree(so do I)for that area. I figured it might just be great for our kitchen. After all was said and done, we got that tree for under $60. after we used our 2 gift cards we got at the door when it opened($5. each). It was supposed to have been a $200. tree(uh?). Put that Baby up in the kitchen and put mostly handmade and nostalgic ornaments on it  with country plaid ribbon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House