Goodwill Treasures

I am sharing a pic of some Goodwill finds I purchased a while back. I think the mirror looks quite "french" so I naturally loved it so paid a little more(about $9)than I normally would. I thought about painting it but decided I like the black and gold frame as it is. The glass museum dome was something I could not pass up either, so I think I paid around $10. for it on the same day. When I purchased it there was an awful dried arrangement inside it stuck in a little "stump" which was glued to its base, thus the ugly marks after it was removed. I am in the process of painting the base white and will put something pretty under the glass, but haven't decided just what yet. I will send pictures of where I hung the mirror, which is quite heavy and also of the finished glass dome. Please excuse the junk(including the boxes of wipes) in the corner. Part and parcel of being the caregiver of my grands!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House